1. No part of the Program(s) or the material may be copied, modified, licensed, published, transmitted, distributed, unloaded, broadcast, sold or otherwise transferred without our prior written consent. We and our licensors own all intellectual property rights and materials in all programs.
2. The program materials, usernames and passwords provided are confidential and cannot be given to or shared with people outside the community. The only exception is to share relevant information with immediate family only for implementing the ideas shared into your strategy.
3. This program includes our 115% Money Back Guarantee. To qualify for this Guarantee you must abide by the following:
4. You have the right to cancel the Program within the first seven (7) days of your subscription as per 100% money back guarantee. After the initial seven (7) days has lapsed, there will be no subscription refunds.
5. You are obliged to ensure your credit card details remain up to date at all times. Should your card expire or change for whatever reason, you are required to submit the new details to the accounts team within seven (7) days or your account will be in default. The Giumelli Group reserves the right to suspend or remove your access to the program until all payments are up to date. Upon resumption of your subscription, you will be automatically charged a filing fee of $275.00 plus any interest incurred at the commercial bank bill rates.
6. All conferences, event fees and materials are included. Flights, accommodation, meals, refreshments and all other expenses are the responsibility of each member.
7. Members understand that the events are a non-pitch environment. As such you agree to conduct business within the community in a professional manner. If conduct is deemed to be unacceptable and is not corrected after notice, the Giumelli Group Pty Ltd and its nominees reserve the right to cancel your membership at any time without refund.
8. No representations or warranties are made with respect to the results to be achieved from participating in any of our programs or a respective property development transaction provided by the Giumelli Group Pty Ltd and its nominees. You unequivocally and unconditionally release any and all parties from any financial and/or legal obligations herewith.
9. The Giumelli Group reserves the right to vary this Agreement, revise content, cancel or reschedule any part of the programs or make any other changes as reasonably required without prior notice.
10. This Contract is governed by the laws of each State and Territory of Australia.